Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-10-2015 09:07:10

fomepviy
Nouveau membre

from my memory as a young teenager growing up in Brooklyn

While the previously aforementioned Dunk Low was constructed of an Off-White canvas material, this upcoming iteration of the nike air max 90 black and white however flaunts a smoother and soft suede or fleece composition in All-White. Additionally a graphic pattern has been added to the liner of this new version as well, which was obviously absent from the original SB Dunk Low Tokyo.Rounded out with a White rubber midsole unit that's adhered to a gum outsole, (the very same layout for the first Nike SB Dunk Low Tokyo), expect a release date of this upcoming sneaker to arrive soon. Stay tuned in to Kicks On Fire as the story develops.Eleven years ago, it was 2004.

Eleven years ago, collecting nike air max thea mens, aside from just Air Jordans or any other basketball silhouette was the coolest thing to do at least that's how it was perceived in my point of view, growing up in NYC. You were automatically deemed Fresh by your peers or random strangers.Eleven years ago, wearing bright colors were a craze, and when all-over print hoodies was starting to trend. I still remember those floral Leroy Jenkins pieces. (Comment below if you know what I'm talking about).Eleven years ago, collecting sneakers was fun, and eleven years ago (April 2004) the Nike SB Dunk High Sea Crystal officially debuted at Nike accounts.

Aside for my love of the cement Supreme nike air max thea womens, this sneaker is probably one of my most sought after till this day. (I'll admit, I was still too young to earn a paying job and I was already set with one new sneaker for every birthday..too bad mine doesn't fall in April).I mean that Ice Green colorway was sooo rare back then. And the Tiffany Dunk Lows didn't even come out till a year later. Wearing vibrant colors was the it thing to do, alongside rocking underground streetwear apparel, like one that's actually still standing today The Hundreds (not a fan anymore, sorry).Again, this is all coming from my memory as a young teenager growing up in Brooklyn.

Anyway, the nike air max tailwind Sea Crystal's resale price went upwards of over $350, the last time I considered purchasing from a reseller. The one downside was its plush suede makeup which was hard to keep clean hence my decision to wait for a possible re-release.It's already eleven years, but still, nothing. Maybe I'm too hopeful, but eleven years ago (and till this day), the Sea Crystals were a must-have for any sneaker collector.Nike is continuing to show love to their classic Dunk silhouette, and will be releasing a ton of new colorways in 2015. Next in line is from their SB Dunk collection, and the shoe is getting the Grape treatment this time around.

We have already previewed the shoe, but now we have some new images so we can get a better look.This version of the nike flyknit lunar 2 is taking some cues from the Air Jordan 5 Black Grape, and will come decked out in a mix of Black, Purple and Aqua. The shoe features a Black suede upper, with touches of Purple and Aqua on the tongue and sole. Translucent mesh is also present on the side panels to complete the theme.There is no word on when the Nike SB Dunk High Black Grape will officially hit shelves, but stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for more updates.Denim on a sneaker is always in, okay it's in MOST of the time. All depending on how the brand executes the design of the shoe.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com