Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 03-11-2016 08:27:14

patriots
Membre

Nicolas Gaitan Jersey

Marlins Designate Saltalamacchia For Assignment - RealGM Wiretap
The Miami Marlins have designated Jarrod Saltalamacchia for assignment.

The move comes less than two years after the club signed the catcher to a three-year Jordan Poyer Jersey , $21 million contract.

Miami made the move Monday after reinstating Saltalamacchia from the paternity list.

He is hitting .069 (2 for 29) with one home run in nine games.

Phillies Likely Out On AJ Burnett - RealGM Wiretap

The Philadelphia Phillies are unlikely to sign A.J. Burnett.

"It's more likely we'll go in with what we've got," Ruben Amaro said Friday when discussing the team's roster.

The Pittsburgh Pirates and Baltimore Orioles have also talked with Burnett, who the Phillies had talked with recently.

Garza Was Turned Off By Timing Of Offer From Angels - RealGM Wiretap

The Los Angeles Angels offered Matt Garza a four-year Derrick Kindred Jersey , $52 million deal this offseason, but the right-hander turned it down.

"They offered, but it was more of a weird situation Spencer Drango Jersey ," said Garza, who wound up getting $50 million in guaranteed money from the Milwaukee Brewers.

"I was on vacation with my wife and I didn't want to be disturbed, and it was like Briean Boddy-Calhoun Jersey , 'Here it is, we'll pull it in a certain amount of hours.' I didn't have a chance to respond, so I just said Cody Parkey Jersey , 'Whatever. It is what it is.'"

He added: "It wasn't anything big. It was an offer and I said, 'I'm on vacation. I'm not thinking about baseball, Dude. Me and my wife are enjoying ourselves.'"

Miguel Cabrera Leaves With Hamstring Tightness - RealGM Wiretap

Miguel Cabrera left Sunday night's game against the Boston Red Sox with tightness in his left hamstring.

Cabrera looked gimpy as he trotted to first on a sixth-inning single Carl Nassib Jersey , and the Detroit Tigers lifted him immediately after that for a pinch runner.

He has played in all 59 of Detroit's games this season. Cabrera is hitting .326.377.564 this season.

Yankees Dont Want To Have To Rely On Others In Playoff Race - RealGM Wiretap

The Yankees defeated the Orioles to regain first place in the American League East on Sunday afternoon.

New York is in a battle with Baltimore and Tampa Bay for the division crown. With 22 games remaining, they hope to take care of business on their own.

"The bottom line is we're in first place," Joe Girardi said. "The one thing that you want to be able to do is just rely on your club. You don't want to have to rely on other people."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com