Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 04-02-2018 08:01:33

Piseth2981
Membre

Montella: I apologise to the Sevilla supporters

http://e00-marca.uecdn.es/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2018/02/03/15176662209855.jpg

Sevilla were thrashed by Eibar on Saturday 188bet afternoon and coach Vincenzo Montella apologised to supporters after the 5-1 defeat. He was, though, confident that the fans would forgive the team for the performance and he turned his attention to the Copa del Rey semi-final second leg."Above all, I want to apologise to the fanbase," the Italian said after the match."But I am sure that they will support us and that we'll be in the final [of the Copa del Rey]."We've been playing a series of matches in which we've lost a lot, in physical and mental terms."We also need to congratulate 188bet Eibar."Asked about under-fire goalkeeper Sergio Rico, Montella defender his player."For me, he had a good game, even though he conceded five goals," he said. Montella also said that the size of the Ipurua pitch played a role. "It's a very small pitch and a very strange one," he said.Montella added that the size of the pitch had stopped the Andalusian side from playing 188bet their favoured style of football.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com