Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 08-02-2018 01:52:45

Piseth2981
Membre

Xavi: PSG are slight favorites against Real Madrid

http://e00-marca.uecdn.es/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2018/02/07/15180359585998.jpg

Al Sadd midfielder, and former Barcelona legend, agent sbobet Xavi Hernandez, believes that Paris Saint-Germain are the slight favourites to win their two-legged Champions League tie against Real Madrid.In what is the glamour tie of the Round of 16, Xavi also suggested that Los Blancos would bring their A game."I think PSG are slight favourites looking at their form and that of Real Madrid," he said to Radio Monte Carlo. "But Real always have a winning DNA, especially in the Champions League, where they want to show their best side."Asked about current PSG midfielder Marco Veratti, Xavi paid him the ultimate compliment."He is the player that most resembles me today," he continued. "Technically he does everything right, he's very important for PSG, he's a footballer that I love and I would like to see him at Barcelona."Coming towards the end of his magnifent career, thoughts turned to what he might do when he hangs up his boots, and his comment which will delight agent sbobet every Barcelona supporter. "One of my dreams would be to train Barcelona," he noted."But you have to prepare a lot and be very professional to get there."I know everyone there, but first I have to be licensed."Xavi also had words of praise for former colleague, Neymar."I am convinced that he will win the Ballon d'Or," he noted."When Messi or Ronaldo's form drops off, he will win. "He is a natural leader in the dressing room and on the pitch, who always wants the ball, is always ready to give the supporters a show and do things well. agent sbobet  "I known him personally and he's a great person."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com