Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-02-2018 02:16:52

chanoudom
Membre

Arsene Wenger cautious over comparing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang with T

http://www.squawka.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GettyImages-73058911.jpg

sb0bet Arsene Wenger has stressed it is far too early to make comparisons between Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Thierry Henry.

Club-record signing Aubameyang shone on his Arsenal debut last weekend, and was on the score sheet during their 5-1 victory over Everton.

The Gabon international has taken the number 14 shirt, which was previously worn by Henry who is the club's all-time leading goalscorer.

Having joined Arsenal from Borussia Dortmund on transfer deadline day, Aubameyang compared his own style to that of Henry's.

But ahead of Arsenal's north London derby against Tottenham at Wembley on Saturday, Wenger has urged caution over making comparisons.

When told about Aubameyang's comment comparing himself with Henry, the Arsenal manager said: "It is an ambitious statement but it is a good one.

"Henry is the best goalscorer ever in Arsenal's history, so it doesn't mean he will score as many goals. But why not? sb0bet

"He is Thierry Henry with his quality of runs. But it's a bit too early to compare him to the best player ever who played here.

"He has played one game. But it's a good example to follow. His finish was brilliant. His finishing is good.
sb0bet

#2 22-04-2018 05:10:49

chanoudom
Membre

Re: Arsene Wenger cautious over comparing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang with T

Was Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha rightly booked for simulation against Watford?
http://e1.365dm.com/16/12/16-9/20/skysports-premier-league-football-crystal-palace-watford-wilfried-zaha-adlene-guedioura_3859040.jpg?20161226144033

sbobet24 Wilfried Zaha was booked for diving in the goalless draw at Watford - but was it the right decision? The Crystal Palace forward had already seen a penalty appeal turned down when he went down under pressure from Adrian Mariappa.

Replays suggested the Watford defender had brought Zaha to the ground, but referee Chris Kavanagh opted to show a yellow to the 25-year-old for simulation. Zaha has now been booked four times for diving since the start of the 2015/16 season. No player has picked up more in that time, while his tally of four penalties won this campaign can only be bettered by Raheem Sterling (five) in the Premier League.

Asked if Zaha's reputation preceded him, Palace boss Roy Hodgson replied: "Well, we can't do anything about that, unfortunately. I know Zaha, having worked with him for basically the whole of this season.  "I know that every time he gets the ball in the penalty area, he's trying to beat opponents - he's trying to score a goal more than anything else. sbobet24

"I think he is being unfairly treated. But the fact is, reputations are given to you from people outside of your control. Other managers sometimes come in with opinions and that's been picked up by the mass media - then it gets blown up. "I can assure people, if they've got any faith in my judgement and ability to see football relatively calmly, he never looks to dive in the penalty area - never - because he wants to score goals, there's no doubt about that.

"He will get unbalanced. I thought in the first half the referee made the right decision when he almost got through but was unbalanced and went down. He didn't go for the penalty. He was just unbalanced. The referee dealt with that very well. "The second one, when people see it they will have their opinions, but they will have to forgive me for thinking that it was a penalty." sbobet24

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com