Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 09-04-2018 06:38:21

chanoudom
Membre

Should Jack Wilshere have seen red for clash with Jack Stephens?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/08/21/4AF2F7B700000578-0-image-a-19_1523219989844.jpg

sbo666 Should Jack Wilshere have seen red for this clash with Jack Stephens? Mark Hughes thought so, but you can judge for yourself.

Stephens was dismissed by Andre Marriner late on in Arsenal's 3-2 win at the Emirates for a coming together with sub Wilshere, throwing him to the ground after the midfielder had ripped his shirt as the pair tussled while running off the ball.

Wilshere was booked for his part, but Saints boss Hughes believed the midfielder's retaliation warranted a red card, insisting he had seen him make a "definite movement with his knee" towards Stephens. sbo666

Hughes told Sky Sports: "I've got to be a little bit careful in terms of referees, it's not an easy role clearly. Clearly Jack [Stephens] has reacted to Wilshere clearly pulling him back, so he's reacted just to get rid of him really.

"I was a little bit disappointed the referee didn't see Wilshere, I think he made a definite movement with his knee, when he bounced up to remonstrate with Jack [Stephens]. If the referee had seen that I think he would have sent him off. I think both of them should have gone." sbo666

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com