Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-04-2018 11:44:11

Piseth2981
Membre

Nainggolan: The penalties were there, but talking about the referee is

http://e00-marca.uecdn.es/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2018/04/09/15232721515679.jpg

Roma face agent sbobet the difficult task of overcoming a 4-1 deficit if they are to reach the Champions League semi final instead of Barcelona, but they are boosted by having Radja Nainggolan back in the side.The combative midfielder who missed the first leg is adamant that his team could have come away with a less challenging scoreline."The penalties were there in the first leg but talking about the referee is pointless," he insisted."It depends on us."Regardless of refereeing decisions, the Belgian international felt that his side put up a good fight and showed that the gap between the teams is not as substantial as some may think."In the first leg there wasn't much difference," he said in his analysis of the game."We hope to make fewer mistakes and take advantage of the chances we have."We played really well and were unlucky."I think we had good chances, tomorrow we will hope to play well and with hope of achieving something important."Despite that, he is fully aware of the fact that Roma remain huge underdogs ahead of Tuesday night's fixture."I don't know what odds we have but in the first leg we had chances to score goals," he added. agent sbobet "What we have to do is take advantage on the chances we have and be confident that we can do them damage."Even being involved in the tie is an honour for the midfielder, but he wants more success with his current side."Playing this type of game is something you dream about as a kid," he admitted."I don't know if I could play for Barca, but I am happy with what I have done until now."Trophies have avoided Nainggolan in his career to date, but he believes that he will start to pick them up sooner rather than later and does not need to move on to achieve that."Until now I've never won anything, but I've always played to win," he said on the topic."It would be too easy to go to a winning team to go and win, Roma deserve to win something important."Nainggolan is back in contention after missing the first leg through injury. agent sbobet

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com