Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 11-04-2018 08:25:46

BoySmile
Membre

Angry Pep Explains Why He Got Sent Off In UCL Loss

Angry Pep Explains Why He Got Sent Off In UCL Loss
https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/293169/7/1523424368_bacb1.jpg
A furious Pep Guardiola was sent to the stands in Manchester City’s UEFA Champions League quarter-final loss to Liverpool on Tuesday, and has explained what he did to รวม ทาง เข้า sbo get sent off.City were denied a goal late in the first half that would have seen them go into the break 2-0 up, when referee Antonio Mateu Lahoz dubiously ruled Leroy Sane’s strike out for offside.An angry Guardiola protested the match official’s call as the teams walked down the tunnel after the first 45 minutes, which led to Lahoz sending him to the stands for the second half.Following the Citizens’ 2-1 loss on the night, and 5-1 aggregate loss, the Spaniard insisted that all he did was tell the referee that he got รวม ทาง เข้า sbo the decision wrong.I said it was goal, I didn't insult him," he said, according to the Telegraph."I was right, I was correct. He's a special guy, he likes to be right, he likes to be special."I know what happened in Monaco last season when it was 1-1 when yellow card for Aguero, I know him from Spain he likes to be different."When everyone sees a thing he wants the opposite. He's too much to send [me] off because I didn't say a wrong word."Second half goals from Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino saw Jürgen Klopp’s side hand City รวม ทาง เข้า sbo their third loss in a week.

Dernière modification par BoySmile (11-04-2018 09:53:08)

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com