Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-04-2018 05:47:20

liyao12345
Membre

I hope our country will remain an attractive

Le mois dernier T. J. Oshie Jersey , Nike a c茅l茅br茅 la Journ茅e Air Max annuelle avec un certain nombre de magasins popup surprise dans divers endroits dans les grandes villes tout au long du mois de mars. Nike avait des sneakerheads en r茅jouissant en relan莽ant certaines des calories Air Max les plus convoit茅es et des collaborations de tous les temps.

En essayant de continuer 脿 pousser la silhouette Air Max au mois d’avril, le Swoosh annonce la prochaine sortie de la tr猫s attendue Air Max 97 Silver Bullet. Republi茅 en Europe au sommet de 2017, le Nike Air Max 97 Silver Bullet va enfin se diriger vers les 脡tats dans les prochains jours. En tant que r茅plique du mod猫le de 1997, cette version 201Asics Gel Lyte 3 Womens 7 de la chaussure sera enti&Nike Air Max 90 Mujer egrave;rement habill茅e en Nike Air Max Classic BW Damen une couleur m茅tallis茅e en m茅tal avec des coups de sport en rouge sur les Swooshes et les semelles ext茅rieures Nicklas Backstrom Jersey , et les accents noirs compl猫tent la doublure de la chaussette, les semelles et les langues des chaussures.

Pour aider 脿 c茅l茅brer le 20猫me anniversaire de cette chaussure Air Bulder Silver Air Max 97, Nike rel猫vera les chaussures de sport convoit茅 aux Etats-Unis, en quantit茅 limit茅e. Pr茅vu pour 锚tre diffus茅 le jeudi 13 avril chez certains d茅taillants Nike Sportswear Alex Ovechkin Jersey , ces chaussures Nike Air Max 97 Silver Bullet seront vendues au d茅tail pour un prix sugg茅r茅 de 180 $.

Pour c茅l茅brer le 30猫me anniversaire de l&#Adidas NMD Femme39;espadrille Air Max de Nike Air Max 90 Damen Nike, NikeLab a collabor茅 Adidas Gazelle Femme avec trois innovateurs pour r茅imaginer et cr茅er leurs propres baskets Air Max.

Riccardo Tisci a ajust茅 l’Air Max 97 avec une silhouette 脿 mi-hauteur qui vient en marine et comporte une semelle ext茅rieure blanche, des accents de feuille et des logos gaufr茅s.

“J’ai donn茅 plus de hauteur 脿 la chaussure. Je pense que c’est beaucoup plus de rue. C’est un nouveau genre de position, que je voudrais dans ma garde-robe “ Cheap Capitals Hats , a d茅clar茅 Tisci, qui a r茅cemment quitt茅 Givenchy. “Les chaussures ont eu une grande influence et un 茅norme impact sur la culture italienne. Pour moi, les chaussures sont classiques, mais pas classiques de mani猫re ennuyeuse. Classique comme quand vous cherchez Adidas Superstar Womens Pink脿 Rome Cheap Capitals T-Shirts , en voyant Nike Roshe Run Femme Noirl’architecture et les sculptures. “

NAIROBI, May 17 (Xinhua) -- Kennedy Ntara was determined to dodge the agony of joblessness after college and made good use of influential relatives and friends who alerted him on opportunities that were up for grabs.

The 25-year-old procurement and logistics major is currently working at Twyford Ceramics, a Chinese company that has employed hundreds of Kenyan youth in its tiles manufacturing plant located 65 kilometers south west of the capital, Nairobi.

During a recent interview with Xinhua Cheap Capitals Hoodie , Ntara said he yearned for an opportunity to work for a Chinese firm since the university days aware of their potential to transform lives of the youth.

"Soon after graduating from the university, I worked for several local companies and when an opportunity to work for Twyford ceramics knocked, I did not hesitate to grab it," said Ntara.

He was recruited by Twyford Ceramics in November last year and was deployed to the warehouse and supply sections where he is applying skills taught in the university.

"It has been a rewarding five months stint in my current work station. The interactions with local and Chinese staff are cordial and more importantly Custom Capitals Jerseys , I have been able to acquire new knowledge in supply chain management," said Ntara.

He belongs to a growing army of Kenyan youth who have secured gainful employment from Chinese firms that have invested in the East African nation.

Twyford Ceramics which happens to be a leading manufacturer of high end tiles has offered a lease of life to Kenyan youth who often endure agony of joblessness after finishing college.

Li Ruiqin, the Managing Director of Twyford Ceramics said plans are in the pipeline to increase production in order to meet a high demand for tiles in Kenya and across the Eastern Africa region.

"We intend to establish an additional production line to churn out large volume of tiles for the local and external market. In the process, we anticipate 1500 local jobs will be created Cheap Capitals Jerseys ," said Li.

Twyford Ceramics and dozens of Chinese firms operating in Kenya have rallied behind the Belt and Road Initiative championed by Beijing to promote economic and industrial partnership with allies in Africa and other parts of the globe.

The company has invested 70 million dollars in the plant that produces high quality but affordable tiles that have put a luster in Kenya's and regional real estate sector.

According to Li, Twyford Ceramics produces 25,000 square meters of tiles daily and commands 60 percent of market share in Kenya.

Ntara and his peers were upbeat their employer will soon edge out other competitors to become leading supplier of tiles.

"The growth of this company means additional benefits for me and my colleagues. Am optimistic we will continue causing ripples in the domestic market for tiles. Ultmately, there will be rewards to be accompanied by that growth Jay Beagle Capitals Jersey ," said Ntara.

He lauded the Belt and Road initiative saying it should focus more on industrial development and skills transfer to help address youth unemployment in Kenya.

"I hope our country will remain an attractive destination for Chinese investors not just in infrastructure sector but also in manufacturing and skills development," Ntara remarked.

His sentiments were echoed by Mark Otieno,a 23-year-old high school graduate and a casual laborer at Twyford ceramics since June last year.

Otieno hailed the transformation of Kenya`s manufacturing sector thanks to Chinese technology.

"I am always amazed .

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com