Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 09-05-2018 10:36:49

makaralove
Membre

Pogba: Mourinho Has Shown Faith In Me

https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/294647/7/default.jpg

แทง บอล ออนไลน์ Midfielder Paul Pogba has endured a difficult time under Jose Mourinho at Manchester United this season, but the Frenchman has now claimed the manager has shown great faith in him.Although he started the season brilliantly, the Frenchman has come in for some heavy criticism since January, the month during which he was first substituted off in a game by his manager in this campaign.

Since then, rumours of Pogba's unhappiness at United have gained traction, while there have also been reports แทง บอล ออนไลน์ that Mourinho is fed up with the player's inconsistency.  However, the 25-year-old was awarded the club's Player of the Month for April, and speaking after winning the accolade, he touched on what it felt like captaining the team at times this season.

"It's good that the manager แทง บอล ออนไลน์ believes in you, and the players," he told United's official website."It's an honour to wear the captain's (armband), and just to wear the shirt and play at Old Trafford."I was here in the academy and, for me, it was a dream to play for the first team, and I did it, so yeah, I'm very proud."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com