Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-06-2018 05:42:20

xinxiu24
Membre

Men's Air Jordan 10 Stealth Retro Black White Shoes Australia

" Novak Djokovic of Serbia celebrates with the trophy after winning the men's single's final against Roger Federer of Switzerland at the ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 Arena in London Air VaporMax Flyknit Moc Pas Cher , Britain, Nov. 22, 2015. Djokovic won 2-0. (XinhuaHan Yan) Novak Djokovic of Serbia celebrates with the trophy after winning the men's single's final against Roger Federer of Switzerland at the ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 Arena in London, Britain, Nov. 22, 2015. Djokovic won 2-0. (XinhuaHan Yan) Novak Djokovic of Serbia celebrates after winning the men's single's final against Roger Federer of Switzerland at the ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 Arena in London, Britain, Nov. 22 Air VaporMax Moc 2 Pas Cher , 2015. Djokovic won 2-0. (XinhuaHan Yan) Novak Djokovic of Serbia returns a ball during the men's single's final against Roger Federer of Switzerland at the ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 Arena in London, Britain, Nov. 22, 2015. Djokovic won 2-0. (XinhuaHan Yan) Novak Djokovic (L) of Serbia and Roger Federer of Switzerland pose ahead of the men's single's final at the ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 Arena in London, Britain, Nov. 22, 2015. Djokovic won 2-0. (XinhuaHan Yan) Novak Djokovic (2nd R) of Serbia distributes chocolate to journalists after a press conference at the ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 Arena in London, Britain Air VaporMax Flyknit 2.0 Pas Cher , Nov. 22, 2015. Djokovic won 2-0. (XinhuaHan Yan) Roger Federer of Switzerland holds the silver plate during the awarding ceremony for the men's singles final against Novak Djokovic of Serbia at the ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 Arena in London, Britain, Nov. 22, 2015. Federer lost 0-2. (XinhuaHan Yan)
LONDON, Nov. 22 (Xinhua) -- World No. 1 Novak Djokovic capped a perfect season as he beat six-time champion Roger Federer to win a record fourth straight ATP World Tour Finals title at London's O2 Arena on Sunday.

The 28-year-old Serb, who lost to Federer in the group stage, broke the Swiss three times to win 6-3 Air VaporMax 97 Pas Cher , 6-4 in just 80 minutes, levelling their record with the 17-time Grand Slam winner at 22-22.

It was Djokovic's 11th title of the season, including three Grand Slam trophies. He played 88 matches in the season and won 82 of them.

Djokovic, who won the event for the first in 2008, has now collected the season finale five times and surpassed Ivan Lendl's 1987 feat.

""I'm very proud for achievement,"" Djokovic said. ""This season could not have been better. It's been the best of my life.""

Federer said: ""It is never fun on the not winning side, but it is better than not playing at all like last year. This week was great, there were some crazy points tonight Air VaporMax CS Pas Cher , but like plenty of times this year Novak deserved it.""

""With the wins that I had this season and throughout my career, especially in the last five years, I put myself in a very good position, knowing that I made a lot of records and history,"" said Djokovic.

""I'm convinced with this dedication to the sport, I can achieve more. How much, I don't know. I don't have a sense of urgency. I don't chase anything. I just try to be in the moment and see where it takes me.""

"

BEIJING, Oct. 16 (Xinhua) -- China's weather observatory on Friday issued a yellow alert for smog that is expected to hit Beijing and neighboring regions.

Beijing Air VaporMax Flyknit Femme Pas Cher , Tianjin, and parts of the provinces of Hebei, Shandong and Anhui will be shrouded in smog from Friday to Saturday, the National Meteorological Center (NMC) forecast.

China has a four-tier color-coded weather warning system, with red representing the most severe weather, followed by orange, yellow and blue.

After experiencing frequent bouts of smog, the Chinese public has become increasingly sensitive to the health hazards of pollution. To address public concerns Air VaporMax Flyknit Homme Pas Cher , the government aims to cut the density of inhalable particulate matters by at least 10 percent in major cities by 2017.

Meanwhile, a cold front will sweep parts of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and northeast China from Friday to Sunday, and some areas will see temperatures drop by over 10 degrees Celsius, according to the NMC.

"

HAVANA, June 15 (Xinhua) -- One every four years, Cubans leave behind their passion for baseball and surrender themselves to soccer's charm at World Cup.

Cubans, who are very passionate, openly support the Latin American national teams Air VaporMax Flyknit Pas Cher , especially Brazil and Argentina, though many also follow Spain's national team.

The soccer fever is fed thanks to the live broadcast of the total 64 matches.

Four of the most centric and big cinemas in Havana -Yara, Riviera, La Ramba are open to live show the World Cup games. Crowds of fans, especially young ones, go to cheer their favorite teams as if they were in some Brazilian stadiums.

Many people also gather to watch the games at cafeterias and restaurants throughout the island.

Flags, jerseys and other souvenirs are carried by Cuban fans as if they were part of the crowd in Brazil.

In Havana's Central Park, one of the most important places to watch sports in the country Air VaporMax Laceless Pas Cher , many people gather daily to discuss and make forecasts about the final.

""This World Cup has to be for Brazil,"" said Domingo Sanchez, who admits to know more about baseball and boxing than soccer but ""I like how Brazilians play.""

Juan Carlos Fernandez cheers the Argentine team led by Alejandro Sabella and which includes soccer star Lionel Messi, who has lots of fans in Cuba.

""I hope Argentina will be champion again and Lionel Messi will show all his capabilities and become the tournament's top scorer,"" said Fernandez.

With a more balanced opinion, Rene Castro says his favorite team is Spain ""despite the surprising defeat against the Netherlands. Spain is still the champion and it will certainly recover.""

The favorite players of the Cuban people i. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Online   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap   Cheap NBA Jerseys China   Cheap College Football Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap   Cheap Jerseys From China

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com