Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 03-11-2018 04:39:39

liyifeng123
Membre

CHICAGO, April 4 (Xinhua) -- The Phantom stacked a se

MADRID, March 22 (Xinhua) -- Spain international striker Gerard Deulofeu believes his decision to swap English Premier League side, Everton for Italian giants AC Milan has been fundamental in his return to the Spain international setup.

The 23-year-old was included in Vicente del Bosque's preliminary squad prior to the 2014 World Cup finals, but dropped off the international radar after that as he struggled to win down a regular place at Everton.

He joined Milan on loan in January and has been rewarded by nine appearances for the Italian side, eight of which have been in the starting 11, after only making four starts for Everton and his displays earned him a surprise recall by Julen Lopetegui for the World Cup qualifying match at home to Israel and a friendly away to France.

"I am very happy in Italy with the support I have received from the coaching staff and my team-mates," said Deulofeu in Wednesday's press conference.

"I have learned to live for the present and my aim now is to finish the season and then see what happens but for the moment I am working and playing at a good level," he added.

The striker admitted that he was "a bit surprised to be called up," and insisted "if I hadn't come to Milan, I wouldn't be in the national team."

Central defender Javi Martinez also spoke to the press about his long recovery process from a knee injury suffered in 2013.

"It was the toughest moment of my life, but I learned to accept what the doctors told me I had to do. In the past they would tell me to rest for two weeks for a lessor problem, but I would try and return before that. Now I know that was a dangerous attitude to have," said the Bayern Munich player.

MACAO, March 18 (Xinhua) -- Three Phantoms, a musical theater show debuted earlier this month, has been acclaimed here for its performances and songs from some world-renowned musicals.

Featuring three former singers who have performed the male lead in English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical, The Phantom of the Opera, Three Phantoms is a sensational musical theater production that presents more than 20 songs from renowned musicals such as Les Misérables, Cats and We Will Rock You.

"While Three Phantoms has already performed to well over 100,000 people since its conception in 2008," said the organizer.

It has become the most exciting concert to tour Europe and described as "simply phenomenal." This is the first time it has been in Macao, he added.

Lead singers Kieran Brown, Earl Carpenter, and David Shannon are joined on stage by a world-class backing chorus of critically acclaimed West End and Broadway performers, including singers Alistair Barron, Olivia Brereton, Marisa McIntyre and Lisa-Anne Wood, dancers Rachel Chapman, Paige Starbuck and Joanna Walters, and a 15-member Concert Philharmonic Orchestra, headed by renowned musical director Mark Aspinal.

"It is one of the best gala evening of musical theater I have ever watched, and also a visual treat as dancers are well-acted too," a spectator told Xinhua.

The performances are staged at The Parisian Theatre every Tuesday to Sunday till March 26.

US Vice President Joe Biden (L) and US Secretary of State John Kerry (R) look to the crowd after unveiling the FIFA World Cup Trophy on April 14 Cheap Nike Vapormax Black , 2014, during a ceremony at the US Department of State in Washington, DC (AFP PhotoPaul J. Richards)

America is heading to Brazil "ready to play" in the 2014 World Cup, and Vice President Joe Biden will be leading the cheers for the US to bring home the coveted trophy for the first time.

"When it comes to soccer, America is coming on," Biden assured Monday's audience at the State Department, where the 2014 World Cup trophy made its first stop in the United States as part of a global tour before heading later to Brazil.

"It's not historically been our game... but 25 million people in the United States play soccer, 80 percent of them are young people who will be players and fans for years to come," Biden said.

"The world should know, we're coming ready to play."

With only nine weeks remaining before the World Cup kicks off in Brazil, coach Jurgen Klinsmann's United States currently stands 13 in FIFA's rankings.

The White House announced that Biden would travel to Brazil in June to attend the World Cup, saying he would attend a match by the US side.

World Cup fever was "like a jolt of electricity that's felt all around the world," Biden said.

And he thanked the tour organizers for "bringing the World Cup trophy to the United States, and my expectation and hope is that it will come back soon in the hands of our players, rather than being delivered by someone else."

He was joined at the ceremony by Secretary of State John Kerry and former US national team members Cobi Jones and Julie Foudy, who are both sports envoys for the State Department.

"Athletes can be some of our finest ambassadors," Kerry said, hailing their part in past "diplomatic breakthroughs."

"All you need is a ball, and you go out and play. And it's remarkable how it captures the imaginations of young people everywhere," Biden said.

But he acknowledged that the US, drawn against Germany, Portugal and Ghana, faced a daunting fight to advance out of their World Cup group and forward in the competition.

"We have a strong squad, and strong spirit," Kerry assured, promising that if Brazil and the US face off against each other, "we will both be rooting to bring the cup back to our hemisphere."

(Agencies)

by Marcus DiPaola

CHICAGO, April 4 (Xinhua) -- The Phantom stacked a set of seven storage bins with one garbage can on top of it. Team Gear It Forward, designers of the Phantom were golden.

But another member of their alliance had a problem; Argos 1756 had a broken elevator.. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com