Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 18-01-2019 08:41:37

zhangsan520
Membre

made a plan to escape the present life.

Exampdf provide Oracle 1Z0-050 PDF Test tool  Authentic Dodgers T-Shirts , It is the cheapest , as well as the most expencive modeling program in IT identification field  Customized Dodgers Jerseys , It is able to circle the correct answers , and account for the wrong answers in detail . Exampdf Oracle 1Z0-050 tests 100% genuine and unique certification courses and objectives that help the candidates to pass Oracle 1Z0-050 exam in your very first attempt .

.Evaluate the following block of code: BEGIN DBMS_NETWORK_ACL_ TE_ACL ( acl
=> ‘ ’ Cheap Dodgers Jerseys , principal => ‘ACCT_MGR’, is_grant => TRUE Fernando Valenzuela Dodgers Jersey , privilege =>
‘connect’); DBMS_NETWORK_ACL_ GN_ACL ( acl =>
‘ ’, host => ‘* ’); END; What is the outcome of
the above code?
creates an access control list (ACL) with the user ACCT_MGR who gets the CONNECT and
RESOLVE privileges.
creates an access control list (ACL) with the user ACCT_MGR who gets the CONNECT privilege but
not the RESOLVE privilege.
produces an error because a fully qualified host name needs to be specified.
produces an error because the range of ports associated with the hosts has not been specified.
Correct:A

Passing your Oracle 1Z0-050 practice test today  Sandy Koufax Dodgers Jersey , the Oracle 1Z0-050 exam materials has been updated in Exampdf now , all the information about the Oracle 1Z0-050 practice test are the current and up-to-date . Based on latest oracle certification exam pattern . Download exam simulation and study guide. Download practice test for Oracle 1Z0-050 Now.
Other related exam test :
1Z0-528
1Z0-218

by Xinhua writer Wang Xue, Marwa Yahya

CAIRO, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- "We all call it 'the Mediterranean death boat,' where you may lose everything, including your life," said Mahmoud, a 46-year-old Syrian refugee who lives in Cairo, noting his wife has reached Europe and is waiting for reunion with him and their children.

"My wife cried her eyes out when she was leaving us, but I told her to be strong, because this is life," the man told Xinhua, insisting to keep his family name anonymous for safety reasons.

Mahmoud also narrated some details of the smuggling process of migrants and how a fishery boat can be overloaded with hundreds of people without any life jackets, risking their lives for a new beginning on the other side of the Mediterranean.

"From the northern coast of Egypt, an overloaded shabby migrant boat sometimes has to go through strong waves in the Mediterranean Sea to reach Italy, especially in autumn and winter," he said.

Just as Mahmoud described, a "death boat" capsized last week off Egypt's northern coast carrying hundreds of passengers, mostly Egyptians, seeking to illegally enter Italy. Despite the rescuing efforts, the death toll has risen to 202 so far while another 164 passengers have been rescued.

Egypt has become a more common launching point for illegal migration through its Mediterranean Sea shores to Europe after Libya and Turkey lost their importance for smugglers.

Besides the large amount of refugees gathering in Egypt from the war-torn Syria and other countries, more locals resort to illegal migration to flee difficult economic conditions in the financially-struggling Arab country, where unemployment rate hit 12.5 percent according to official reports.

The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) released the latest statistics that more than 300,000 people have tried to smuggle to Europe by sea since January, and over 3,000 of them were dead or missing on their way.

Statistics from the International Organization for Migration showed that, in 2015, outward migration population from Egypt has reached over three million, and the inward number reached about 500,000.

"My wife will finish all of the legal procedures to stay in Germany after her refugee status is confirmed," Mahmoud said, adding that, "but she told me there are lots of illegal migrants trying to make use of the refugee policy to settle down in Europe."

"For those people, even if they finally make a fortune and stay in Europe, it will be hard for them to find a job or integrate into the society," he said.

Admitting the "death boat" is in no way a reliable route, the man admitted that he still has to choose it.

"I can't find a job in Egypt, and my children need their mom," Mahmoud added.

For Adel Othma, an Egyptian mechanic who is 32 years old, however, the "death boat" deserves the risk of life.

"Nine years have passed since I graduated from my university, my salary still can't afford a marriage or any apartment to live. I feel no hope," he said.

To make a change, Othma asked his family to sell a piece of land to pay the traffickers and has made a plan to escape the present life.

"My families are so worried after the recent boat accident," he said. "But I have nothing to loss in Egypt, even if the boat drowned, at least I have tried the best to reach my dream."

"Why do you leave your country? Is there no work in Egypt? I assure you there are job opportunities here," said the Egyptian president Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi in his speech to the youth who seek illegal migration to Europe on Monday.

The country's leader also urged for joining efforts to face the problem of illegal migration.

For Egypt, the issue has become a far more complicated social problem rather than refugee resettlement.

"I always tell my friends to never step on those crazy boats, but they give me a deaf ear," said Sheiarick Jabateh, an African migrant from Guinea. He fled to Egypt because of the spreading Ebola virus in his hometown.

Jabateh was an English teacher before. Like other migrants in Egypt, he can't find a job to feed himself.

"The human traffickers often make propaganda by . Cheap NHL Jerseys From China   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholeasale NBA Jerseys   Wholesale Baseball Jerseys

#2 22-01-2019 11:57:23

pearl
Invité

Re: made a plan to escape the present life.

Download Mcafee antivirus in your computer to get rid of all the dangerous viruses.for more detail visit: mcafee.com/activate  today.

#3 22-01-2019 12:16:05

aashi
Invité

Experience next generation Security level with Webroot in your all devices. Install and activate webroot from www.webroot.com/safeand don’t forget to run webroot safe scan to feel secure anywhere.

#4 22-01-2019 12:21:06

aashi
Invité

Install webroot safe for complete internet browsing & web Security in your computer. It will save you from all the cyber attacks.

#5 22-01-2019 12:21:25

aashi
Invité

We are providing help  for mcafee.com/activate
antivirus. Mcafee is one of the most reliable antivirus providers in the market.

#6 22-01-2019 12:24:21

aashi
Invité

Enter the guide to download and install norton.com/setup on your Computer safely! How to Download and install Norton on your Computer

#7 22-01-2019 12:24:45

aashi
Invité

norton setup product key this product secure your computer from virus.this product fighting against virus and protect your pc.

#8 22-01-2019 12:25:12

aashi
Invité

Install mcafee.com/activate antivirus to protect your computer or laptop from virus attacks. Visit there to activate mcafee antivirus with activation code.

#9 22-01-2019 12:25:54

aashi
Invité

norton.com/setup Security is the another name of the most recent and upgraded security programming suite ready to take a shot at countless like Ms Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS and numerous others.

#10 22-01-2019 12:26:28

aashi
Invité

The www.webroot.com/safe antivirus is a very renowned security tool that protect the computer software and malware & firewall.

#11 22-01-2019 12:27:14

aashi
Invité

ppcoffice it the package of office.com/setup tools to make your working smooth and effective. Get it downloaded in your computer with the fast help.

#12 23-01-2019 08:07:11

priya321
Invité

Powerful, lightweight, integrated protection for PC, Mac and Android, cloud-based Webroot Internet Security Complete with antivirus protects personal information by blocking the latest malware, phishing, and cyber-attacks. Visit webroot.com/safe to install webroot antivirus in your pc.

#13 23-01-2019 08:10:20

priya321
Invité

Activate mcafee antivirus with the highly professional tech team and get rid of antivirus from computer  mcafee activate click here for more details.

#14 23-01-2019 08:14:26

priya321
Invité

Install mcafee product without any hassle. We provide best installation service mcafee.com/activate
click here for more details.

#15 23-01-2019 08:15:11

priya321
Invité

Install mcafee antivirus in  your computer  with high class professionals and best tech team. Just ring us and we are ready to assist you till the last minute of installation mcafee.com/activate
visit here for more details.

#16 23-01-2019 08:16:48

nikita01
Invité

Do you want to activate windows 10 in your computer? activate windows Visit this website for windows activation

#17 23-01-2019 08:18:32

priya321
Invité

Download Mcafee antivirus in your computer to get rid of all the dangerous viruses mcafe.com/activate click here for more details.

#18 23-01-2019 08:18:45

nikita01
Invité

Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus is a powerful antivirus that has been created to fight against malwares and other threats
www.webroot.com/safe for more details visit here.

#19 23-01-2019 08:19:42

nikita01
Invité

Protect unlimited devices with McAfee's complete virus protection and Internet Security. mcafee.com/activate Get McAfee's software today to protect yourself against the latest threats.

#20 23-01-2019 08:19:42

priya321
Invité

Mcafee antivirus is widely used aantivirus helps to detect and neutralize computer virus, the mail worms,the trojan programs,and also helps your system free of virus and other malware is quite a daily challenge. mcafee.com/activate
click here for more details.

#21 23-01-2019 08:20:47

nikita01
Invité

Download, Install & Activate Ms office 365 for home & Business purpose. office.com/setup Also get full technical help for office setup installation

#22 23-01-2019 08:21:19

kavya
Invité

Download norton antivirus to make your computer virus free with the best support and tech team. norton.com/setup Feel free to contact us.

#23 23-01-2019 08:21:43

nikita01
Invité

download the security product, and give you the best protection  against online threats that won't interrupt your work by www.webroot.com/safe for more details click here.

#24 23-01-2019 08:22:22

priya321
Invité

Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. With thousands of available channels roku.com/link visit here for more details.

#25 23-01-2019 08:22:26

kavya
Invité

Install mcafee.com/activate in your computer with high class professionals and best tech team. Just ring us and we are ready to assist you till the last minute of installation.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com