Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 11-02-2018 09:09:55

Porsrun
Membre

Manchester United's Jose Mourinho says he is the Premier League's best

http://e1.365dm.com/17/09/16-9/20/skysports-jose-mourinho-manchester-united-everton-premier-league_4103718.jpg?20171026120317

Manchester United's Jose Mourinho believes he is the best-behaved manager in the Premier League. Mourinho's touchline antics 188bet have been well documented over the years, and the Portuguese has previously clashed with football's authorities. But Mourinho says he has 188bet made a concerted effort to improve his behaviour on the sidelines, although he admits he cannot be described as "perfect" just yet. "I am fully committed to win the award this season of the best-behaved manager on the touchline," Mourinho said. "I am serious! "There are so many awards - performance of the week, manager of the month and this and that - they should give one (to) the guy that behaves best on the 188bet touchline and it should be the fourth official to vote. "I'm pretty sure that I would win. I'm serious! I didn't create one problem to one fourth official on a touchline, apart from my red card at Southampton when I put a foot on the pitch.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com