Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-02-2018 04:54:21

Porsrun
Membre

Mohamed Salah's time at Basel: The making of Liverpool’s newest hero

http://e0.365dm.com/18/02/16-9/20/mohamed-salah-liverpool-basel_4229310.jpg?20180212134959

Mohamed Salah was born in Egypt and has become a star at Liverpool but he was made in Basel. Adam Bate speaks to ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด those involved to find out why Salah got his big chance in Europe, how he seized it, and the reason why he is just like tennis legend Roger Federer. The date was March 16, 2012. Bernhard Heusler will not forget it. Basel's president and his ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด sporting director Georg Heitz had set up a friendly against Egypt's U23 side. Ostensibly, it was a chance for Egypt to prepare for that year's Olympics following the cancellation of their league due to the ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Port Said stadium disaster. In truth, it was all about one man. "The only reason we wanted this match was because of the chance to see Mohamed Salah play live," Heusler tells Sky Sports six years on. "I will never forget what I saw that day on that pitch. We were so impressed. It was freezing cold but he was amazing. He only played the second half but I had never seen a player with so much speed in my entire life."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com