Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 22-06-2018 09:11:56

makaralove
Membre

'Ronaldo Now On A New Level, Above Messi'

https://dj0j0ofql4htg.cloudfront.net/cms2/image_manager/uploads/News/296959/7/default.jpg

sbobet thai The debate over who the best player in the world is is a constant one, but according to a Manchester United legend, Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo is now firmly ahead of Argentina's Lionel Messi.

The in-form Real Madrid star has netted four goals in two matches for his national team at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, while his FC Barcelona rival has failed to open his account thus far.

Former Red Devils captain Roy Keane feels that Ronaldo has lifted his game to another level in recent sbobet thai months, and has done enough to cement himself as the best player in history.

"I think there has been a great debate about him (Cristiano Ronaldo) and (Lionel) Messi, but over the last six months, I think he's on a new level – he's out there on his own," Keane said on ITV."It's not natural ability, as brilliant as he is, it's sheer hard work. He's got a lot of courage, he's brave and the guy is a genius.

"I think, his form sbobet thai over the last few months, I'd have him above of Messi."Ronaldo made 44 appearances for Los Blancos last season, scoring 44 goals and assisting a further eight strikes.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com