Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 25-08-2018 08:20:25

Son sovan
Membre

Valverde: Rakitic? Barcelona are not a club that sells our best player

https://e00-marca.uecdn.es/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2018/08/24/15351267141375.jpg

Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde reinforced that Ivan Rakitic is a key player for them and they are not the kind of club that would sell him to boost their finances. บอล ออนไลน์ The Croatian has been linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain but the Catalan club have been adamant that they would not let him leave for less than his buy-out clause."He is a fundamental player for us and I am counting on him due to what he does for us, the importance he had for the team last season was clear," said Valverde."I hope that he stays here. บอล ออนไลน์ I want to have the best players here and he is one of the best. He knows how we play, he is integrated into the team and the club. We are not here to make money from a player, we aim to win and make the trophy room bigger."Barcelona now face Valladolid on Saturday and Valverde is expecting a tough rival."Last week Valladolid were very solid against Girona, since last season they are very well organised, with the lines keeping close together and they counter quickly," he explained."I expect it to be a similar game. This time we are playing away from hime and it will be more difficult as there will be plenty of enthusiasm in the stadium with the club back in the top flight."He admitted that they are wary about the state of the Zorrilla pitch which has been recently relayed. บอล ออนไลน์

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com