Votre Forum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-01-2019 02:44:08

chanoudom
Membre

Mauricio Pochettino says January signings unlikely at Tottenham

Mauricio Pochettino says January signings unlikely at Tottenham
https://e3.365dm.com/18/12/768x432/skysports-pochettino-tottenham_4532988.jpg

Mauricio Pochettino maxbet believes it will be difficult for Tottenham to sign players during the January transfer window. Several members of Pochettino's squad, including Eric Dier, Jan Vertonghen and Moussa Dembele, are yet to return from injury, while Heung-min Son is set to miss up to five matches in order compete in the upcoming Asian Cup with South Korea.

However, Pochettino believes he has enough strength in depth to maintain a serious challenge for the Premier League title, with Spurs currently six points behind league leaders Liverpool. maxbet Speaking after his side's 7-0 win over Tranmere in the FA Cup, Pochettino said: "[It will be] difficult. I don't believe we are going to do anything.

"I am so happy with my squad but always you can improve."Fernando Llorente scored a hat-trick in the win at Prenton Park but Pochettino admits he is unsure if the striker will remain with Tottenham beyond the January window."He has six months left with the club, maxbet we will see what happens," said Pochettino. "Like I said for different players, it is not only in our hands. It is what the player wants."Now the transfer window is open we are going to talk."

#2 12-01-2019 04:51:16

chanoudom
Membre

Re: Mauricio Pochettino says January signings unlikely at Tottenham

Jamie Vardy to return for Leicester against Southampton

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/9278749.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery

Jamie Vardy แทง บอล ส เต็ ป will return to the Leicester squad when they resume Premier League action at home to Southampton but Jonny Evans is ruled out.

Vardy was rested last weekend as the Foxes were knocked out of the FA Cup by League Two side Newport. Defender Evans is set for a six-week spell on the sidelines แทง บอล ส เต็ ป after suffering a broken toe.

Leicester boss Claude Puel has added to his attacking options by recalling academy product Harvey Barnes from his loan spell at West Brom and the 21-year-old could be involved against Saints.

Provisional squad: Schmeichel, Ward, Jakupovic, Simpson, Chilwell, Morgan, Maguire, Pereira, Soyuncu, แทง บอล ส เต็ ป Fuchs, Maddison, Albrighton, King, Gray, Silva, Mendy, Ndidi, Choudhury, Ghezzal, Iheanacho, Okazaki, Vardy.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com